Sunday, July 21, 2019

Planning - Oh stupidity

Planning- Oh stupidity- round and round
Planning - Oh stupidity- monkey mind is jumping around

Round and round- planning wheel goes - round and round- in my head
Round and round- can’t stop that wheel: God, how can I shut it instead 
Planning for days- wait weeks - for some distant destiny
At home and at job- planning 24/7 - On computer or in fancy diary 

Man, all that planning- for my brain growing tired
No sign for me stopping or slowing
All the time thinking- some crazy productivity hacks 
Wait,  all that is just future dreaming

Stupid silly planning- Making me tense up
Oh-Let me relax some- with internet browsing
Wait- What?- two hours are just like that gone 
Now I feel behind - mind is clouding 

Planning-Oh stupidity- let me live my life
Unplug you silly monkey mind
What can I do - to halt this wheel
What works - let’s dig-in some and find

Here and now - no missing all that good- 
Those silly funny stories that my kids tell me
Unwinding together - playing card games
Or  joining in for tennis with my honey 

“Habits” may be an answer- a bit addictive
So better be those healthy and wise
No need to waste my precious brain energy
When good daily routine can be a winning prize

Uncertainty- I welcome,  greeting it with grace
Being with dear ones - easing and smiling
Also, learning to say “no” - occasionally do nothing
As being bored is in itself  - a true blessing

praj101 






No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...