Sunday, September 15, 2024

It was not that bad

Bye 
Let’s start what happens next ? 
We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is not right .. bye 
Lots of love .. 
friends protect friends ! 

..  is not scared, I am …  and he will adjust and he is kind and forgiving and soft spoken and helps others and extremely intelligent .. ok intelligent .. very much intelligent .  And I have seen him eating food with me in India .. in Riksaw we may travel .  Think we will .. we will and other soul family members  .  Ok .. best friends ! Yes 
Close knit soul family with soul purpose ! 🥰🙏🌎🌳🪸
Well I think yo tell Truth maybe it was for some .. bad .
I am sure for all of us it’s all good in spiritual realm . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...