Sunday, May 24, 2020

Guilt Card

Guilt Card
May 24, 2020

Hi there- ‘Guilt’ here
Its me -that unresolved sadness
That controlling daunting feeling
Those old mistake’s paralyzing dread

“I am so wrong”
 “I keep making mistakes”
“I am always a failure”
 “Oh the humiliation I bring”

Keep saying these things
Repeat them and I swell
It just makes me strong
You are under my spell

Unfair , exploiting
Emotionally manipulating you
I am hard at work
Falsifying your self view

Stomping on your solar plexus
Inner peace- I do reject
Weakening yourself to none
Expect more of poor neglect

As a parent , As a child
As a society - all I claim
I am the villain - I exist
Distorting expectations- constructing shame

- praj101






No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...