Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Brain

My brain tells me what I need to do
Its so smart-it guides me through
It tells me"girl, don't touch that fire
Stay away from snake and change punctured tire"..
The evolution has blessed me with frontal lobe of my brain
It tells me right from wrong-well, my brain is a Gem
But here is a catch-twenty two, if you can see
My brain can create perceptions that don't set me free
It tells me to pursue- the inside burning fire
Go after happiness, goals and desire
But when I get what I want- my brain moves to next thing
Happiness turns out to be just a fleeting feeling
Brain doesn't want me to be permanetly happy after all
Propagation of genes is mostly what it cares for
Assessment of thoughts- therefore becomes necessity
Mindfulness and Meditation can bring some clarity
Brain power has lead to medical advances and driverless cars
But it has also lead to climate change and nuclear war
Oh Brain- I won't always trust the inside world you create
Oh Brain- you are my “not so perfect Friend”
-praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...