Friday, May 22, 2020

I just want...


She:
I just want him to listen
My problems at work and home
Just be there close to me
Appreciate  in words my work

Only if he says “ I love You
I know you are trying hard”
I don’t need any solution
Just a shoulder when I am sad

But he goes in other room
And stays quiet for so long
I just want him to talk
Hope he understands that

He:
I know she works so hard
I know it’s tough for her
But I can’t help her much
And I feel that’s not fair

I want to support her
But I don’t know what’s solution
And I worry what if I fail
To resolve her situation

If only she gives me space
A quiet place to think
I just want some time
Hope she understands this

Praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...