Saturday, June 27, 2020

Me the boss

Sit down,Get up
I am the boss, Listen up
Hey kiddos- follow rules
If you don’t- I loose my cool

All day long - so much to do
I feel overwhelmed and I fume
Yet want to show -everything is in control
So behave you kids or I will roar

No time for my own mind or health 
Nor I ask for extra help
Me that striving codependent 
Taking charge of everything and everyone 

When kids listen and look at me
Will they learn my strategy 
Don’t take a breather- be bossy
Will they grow up just like me
 
Me and my controlling stride
Shaming and blaming when I provide
Not happy, not healthy - empty inside 
Me the boss of my fragile pride

Praj101














No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...