Sunday, April 25, 2021

Illusion

A veil of deceit she crafted so well

Repeated  the mantra that is so untrue

“I help my parents” - she cried again and again

To get all the physical and financial help that she could get

Never worked in her life and no understanding of hard work 

She created stories untrue and make others believe

She asked all the time and asked for some more

And her parents gave her everything due to guilt that she sow

Yet whenever parents became sick she called for others

She didn’t show up when there was need for support 

And every time  she came she made it a transaction

I help you- so give me monetary support 

A weird dynamic of manipulations were fabricated 

So somehow she felt always supported 

A victim mentality of ‘poor me- help me’

When in reality all she was - was greedy

Singing her praises to herself and others

Illusions after illusions she has created

Praj101



No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...