Thursday, April 22, 2021

I wonder why

I wonder why there is need for explanation 
To men, to women and to past and to present
I know- Woman is just equal to the man
I know that is the only truth
Do I need to defend my worth
To people who are questioning it
I don’t think so as I know My God 
Who feels we are just equal - just equal
I feel good in shoes I feel
I feel equal and that’s pretty much it
I feel good with this sensation
Empowered and fearless
I feel supported by my God
With unconditional love for what I am 
So I wonder why
Why others feel woman is not equal to man
Just curious question to all who think that 
I just wonder why 
Praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...