Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Me and my stuffy Stuff


I got you home and felt so nice

And I used you again and again as I like

And now you are old so I got one new

But you still stay as I am attached to you

And that’s how I ended

With two and then three

And to fill all the stuff

Bigger place is all I need

A big space with empty spaces those are still free

And that’s how I started a busy buying spree 

A wall decor here and a sit up chair there

And I bought some more stuff for all of us to stare

And now I am friends with big people with big homes

And big home and big cars and that’s how connections grow

And I see some stuff that I like in their homes

And now just like theirs some stuff I own

And that’s how I ended with so much fill and landfill 

Money is not an issue as I earn cash green

And trees don’t complain when I cut them for my things

And so many animals are extinct before I even blink

And oxygen is free and so is water

And choices that I make for earth don’t matter 

As my friends and parents and all people around

Are clapping for my success while I stand proud

A little need got bigger-  a needier greedier step

Look at all my stuff- so much stuff I can get 

Look at me - my success- I have proven my worth

A stuffier me with all the my stuff and so forth 

Praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...