Thursday, August 12, 2021

Release

Plucking all the weeds from the garden this morning 
A sudden realizations came in sight
A little-big insecurities within and beyond
Those molds so old withholding my pride
An edge becomes rough and I become tough
And hot lava comes from somewhere inside
Drama comes with a trauma out of step
Still put the best foot forward says the tribe
Expectations hold like weeds stopping wheels 
Growth comes to halt as friction slowly grows
Some of these traits I hire from past
Ancestral DNA and experiences that lasts
Paternal and maternal patterns come in play
Societal etiquettes help to mold me this way
Friends do vibe and resonance develop
Yet most are vibrating at the same frequency as mine
So here I release all that is not serving
To be free from weeds that are holding me tight
I release one by one those over scrupulous dramas 
I release those ancestral patterns and karmas
All that is not what is right and whole
I let go and I release some more
The strains of perfections I release them too
I release expectations that are not fit to grow
The lies and the chunks of moralities in them
I release those things with no authentic play
Suppression of voice- I release that too
I do my song with my own tune
I release and relax and feel so light
No friction inside to hold me back from my flight
I release to make space for what I feel is right
 I reconstruct myself to be whole with delight 
- praj101





No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...