Friday, November 16, 2018

Thanksgiving Shopper

Thanksgiving O Thanksgiving
The best time of the year
Sales in the  morning and sales at night
And me in my shopping  gear

Oh all those important items
On my Black Friday list
Don't worry- I selected only those 
That meet my current needs

Frankly I waited a whole year 
To start my daily exercise routine
Just to get those Jordon shoes
And  best deals on things like Fitbit

And don't forget "Michael Kors"
I have only few of them
iphones, dinnerware and electronics
and lots and lots of kids games

Black Friday always reminds me
I am as poor as one can be
Awesome brands, Good quality
I was missing on so many things

All the  money I am sure to save
Who knows - hundread or thousands of dollars
Wow! that makes me so rich already
 I am such a super smart Buyer

And I will need more storage space
To store all the stuff that I would buy
Lets get extra boxes and shelves
To shop some more-I won't be shy

Don’t cry you idiot Minimalist
About environmental cost of materialism and shopping
Wildfires and hurricanes are just out there-somewhere
Don’t blame me for “Global Warming”

No time to Thank "Planet Earth"
"Thanksgiving is for shopping" dear
I think even oxygen is over-rated
But shopping and me- a true love affair

-praj101

































No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...