Sunday, March 31, 2019

Joy factor

What brings me Joy - can bring me sorrow
Co-existing mystery - add or subtract
Sometimes heart feels total bliss
And sometimes pain is just about to hatch

A serene journey or ultimate chaos
I don’t know what will come on next
A kiss , a hug ,  a pleasant surprise
Or a confusing rollback and life resets

I have tried to choose only happiness
And knock down sorrow on its face
What an awful mission? Failure guaranteed
As happiness is just half part of the game

I have to embrace pain and sorrow
If I want to feel an utter bliss
As emotions just come as a package
Not one turn on and other is ceased

I feel fearful , anxious and angry
I feel happy -bouncing with joy
I feel awesome , living my best
I feel vulnerable, jealous and sad

My emotions can guide me to the right path
Or trick me in life if I am not watchful
To tell you the truth - they are just emotions
One will never define me as a whole person

As the evolution of mind is an intrigue design
The fun is finding the path in midst of detractor
Both good and bad are my best  pals
Being friends with both -I can find my joy factor

Praj101






No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...