Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Call from Heaven

A bird tapped on the window today. I went to see and it flew away. I went back and sit on my couch.. what should I write? My childhood friend came in my mind. The best friend someone can have . Mischievous , funny , super energetic- childhood buddy . Haven’t heard from him since my 3rd grade as he used to visit His grandparents only during summer breaks ( who were our neighbors) and we moved to our new residence afterwards . So when I suddenly remembered him today- I decided to say hi on Facebook. And what I found were lots of RIP comments. I was completely numb. I don’t know what happened... all I know is my childhood friend is no more. And that’s such a sad sad thing.. We take people, friends -life for granted and yet their is no guarantee..
praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...