Friday, May 8, 2020

Little fishy in the sea

Primer, foundation, mascara
Little blush on my cheeks
Bronzer , eye-liner
Rose pink on my lips

I get ready like a star
Bright, beautiful, shiny
Tip-toe in my pomp heels
Gorgeously smiling

Feel confident in my attire
And therefore confident in myself
My self respect depends on how
Others approve of my face

My dreams that I chase
My friends and family admire
I am happy for the day
That I am a “beautiful “ provider

At night I come home
Wash my face with fresh water
My shiny colors dissolve
And go in drainwater

A  baby fishy in the sea
Drenched in my colors-now die
My delicate self esteem
Has made his mommy cry

Praj101


No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...