Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Why she is like that?

My older son always listens to us,  never fights and finishes his homework on time. I never had to scold him. So when he was young, one of my friends used to visit me with her two kids for playdates. I always though of them as well behaved, good kids. Still, I always thought my friend, their mom, is little more strict with them. She will take an extra step to make sure they behave and any misbehaviour would get a stern look and possibly a scold from her. When she would go home, I would always wonder why she is like that?  I would be totally judgemental about her parental style. Then after couple of years- my little one came along... I never judged anyone after that.
praj101





No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...