Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Dancing with you

Cardio is not what I want -you know So strength training is what I do Yoga mat and I have a meditation binge I jump on the trampoline slow You come over and start a song on my phone And give me a wicked smile Hold on my hand and bring me close And then we dance in style Man, you are my love and show me some more Will follow your lead all the way Put kids to the bed and whisper slowly While playing some silly game Let’s gossip a bit about our lives While sipping on a hot cocoa Put on that music track back on And let’s dance to the beat some more 
Praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...