Sunday, January 3, 2021

It’s a Beautiful Day- I say

 It’s beautiful day 

I say- it’s a beautiful day

A book in my hand and no one around 

A dull achy sky and a muffled afternoon 

And no care for the world- no plans for the day

It’s a beautiful day - I must say

The slippery rain and house is messy 

Warm cozy blanket makes me even more lousy 

And that’s just perfect -as that’s what I say

It’s a beautiful day

A spiraling mystery with a touch of a romance 

Misty rainfall and a muddy aftermath

Just laying here next to a dull window 

Me and my book and that’s all- I say

It’s a beautiful day

Praj101


No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...