Tuesday, February 9, 2021

You were here and ...

 A sparrow tapped on my window 

At least a dozen times

And I thought who would it be 

And you came in my mind

It’s been years since we have met 

So I went online

Found out from your Facebook page 

And saw RIP sign

A deep sense of loss was left

What you weathered was unknown 

Childhood memories ran like a whirlwind

In my lucid dreamworld 

How can I say bye to you

As you are so far away 

Yet you came last night to visit

 For something funny to say

A dream, an illusion or was it a faded memory

Or a sorrowful minds quest

Or soul to soul connection 

...I knew you were here

And I felt Ok

Praj101


No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...