Saturday, February 20, 2021

You are your own Healer

Nor with an ego

Nor with perfection

Searching for science behind

As a passionate researcher

Learning step by step

As a student of the life should

I am no healer

Just a therapist will do

As it all happens with grace

With  some higher unseen guidance

You unfold like lotus

And the healing happens from within

No need of appreciation,

nor some pat on the back

Following each step like a process 

that’s all I keep in my heart

With humility deep in the roots

And no miracle of any sorts

Be open to new experiences

Is all that I will ask

An intention for highest good

Of yours and mine too

And you will know for sure

That  healer is within you

Praj101


No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...