Saturday, February 27, 2021

Financial landscape or something similar

 Stocks and bonds and mutual funds

The utmost boring subjects that I may have heard

Yet essential knowledges as these must be

As one cannot just earn without investing  you see

The inflation may get skewed as the prices go up

And storing my little money in my bank may not be enough

 Insurance policies and procedures and whatever you say

“Taxes” equally boring and confusing if I may

God forbid if they can make things easy for me

As I feel I am trading waters as unseemly as these 

Yet it feels that it’s a must-have knowledge all this finance jargon

Just couple of hours a week is what I need to bargain 

After all it’s  “hard-earned” money that I earned with my  sweat 

I guess so there is no point to just sit and fret

It all feels blah-blah if you ask me right now

Yet I should learn at least the basics to know what’s it all about

-praj101

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...