Monday, March 15, 2021

Dissonance

 He shines with glory  -a history in making

Yet I am feeling this humble unease

A smart and intelligent species

I am sure he will make right decisions

He must be nice and considerate of others

Yet here I am in just few years 

I am irritated with his ignorance

I know he need to change and I need to be nice

After all he is my own child

And few years passed and its clear to me

An occasional selfishness is now a constant beat

If I don't change and make him pay

What will all my other children say

Hey human you and your constant greed

A swirl of judgement and a negative feed

Competition with each others and own insecurities

And you hoard and hoard few more things

The plastic in my rivers, and chemicals in my water

And cutting trees for mansions and constant animal slaughter

and you are responsible for extinction of species

Those are also my children- and you forgot this

Your wild wars for power and killing your own life

Oh human, when you are going to do things right

So you pay now with wildfires and unknown viruses

And floods and diseases and more and  more crisis

Its  Karma in action as your mother cries

A dissonance you created will break your might

-praj101 





No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...