Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Manifest

Change is here 

I am seeking it

I put all my gears

And then I hesitate

What if it’s a wrong path

What if it doesn’t work out

I think and think some more

It’s hard to manifest now

The friction pulls me back

And I go in my comfort zone

Same energetic state as before

Where I don’t feel alone

But that’s not what my soul desires

It wants to learn some more

It wants the experiences 

And craving starts once more

So here I say to myself 

If I truly want to manifest

I want to push ahead

Even when path is uncomfortable 

And there are no guarantees

Those never exist anyways

In this human world

Taking actions is what helps  

I do have desire to grow

And I feel passionate for the cause

And that’s all it takes

To know that -that is my path

So I am ready now

To push myself through doubt

Yes, it is not comfortable for sure

As I am changing my vibrations now

Praj101




No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...