Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Wisdom

In your temple with your devotees
Thousands in numbers and I was one of them
Me standing  alone in the corner 
When I saw a light filled with love
Pure beauty of yours -Shining through 
A golden light of your very presence 
And in that just precise moment
My hand went to my pocket
And I thought for all your countless blessings
I have to somehow pay you back 
So I was about to drop some money
In your donation box
My hand was held by greed at that instance 
From a priest who was in high ranks
Money was snatched and then I rebelled
With complete shock and utter surprise 
A bag of sweets was held in return 
To keep me shut in my rebellious tracks
And I looked at you with complete disbelief 
How a thief can exist in your home
And you looked at me and said with a smile
“ Stop and think and act that’s wisdom”
And I still remember your words
Ringing like a mantra in my ears
“Wisdom is not in praying  blindly 
It’s what we learn to do things wisely”
You “ Lord Ganesh” has taught me a lot
In our meeting in your temple
I am trying my best to follow your words
And live your blessings through my actions
Praj101



No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...