Tuesday, September 25, 2018

How was my day today?

This was my day today. I woke up at 6:15 AM.  Did 30-45 mins of meditation. Half an hour in bathroom. Came downstairs and heard" om jai jagdish" song. Nice. Then made poli -bhaji for all of our lunches while listening to Stephen Colbert and political satire videos. Got kids up and got them ready and went to work after dropping them to school. Felt little anxious at bus stop as school bus did not show up. Drop mine and my friends kids to school. Went to work. Had good day at work. Worked with pt.s.  Had really good time as I stayed on task.  Had conference in PM. Got my 5 hours CEUs for Dementia management seminar. learned a lot. Came back home after picking up kids. Later talk to two friends in the evening. Nice talk. spend time with husband and kids .  I am tired now. really tired.  Tried to right something good but brain didn't work. I am like I will jot down my general day instead.  WOW.. writing this itself is relaxing. Good night sleep tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...