Monday, September 24, 2018

my health plan.

I want to make this 30 day plan for myself statrting right now. Researchers say it takes 21 days to make a good habit. I am giving myself 1 week extra.24th September to 24th October 2018. Here is my absolute essential plan.
1. Every day atleast 30 min of workout. No matter what.it can be relaxation exs like Yoga or weight training or just simple walking. Doesn’t matter. 30 mins of daily exs.
2. Blogging every day. Maybe I will blog about my progress towards my health.. writing  down what I ate, what exs I did or is planning to do, how much sleep I got etc. but definitely some self reflection.
3. Eating nutritious food only 3 meals a day with zero snacking. Mostly food will be protein, healthy fats and lots of veggies. Less carbs and no junk. I need to follow this even on weekends. No slacking.
4. Atleast 8 hours of sleep. To do this, I need to get things done on time and be more organized. Distribute daily chores in between me, husband and kids so I will get time to prioritize my goals.
5. Screen time including blogging no more than 1 hour 40 mins each day. Maybe have set times in Am and PM to go over news and what’s app.. 10 mins *2.
6. Atleast 10 mins of meditation.  meditation with or without App.
7. Listening to something inspirational for 10 mins Atleast.
I know my personality. If I want to succeed, I will go all in. If I decide to do it in moderation then I will slack.
Also I a planning to keep some objective measures. Keeping my food diary,writing down my daily weight and writing my exercises for day. It will be interesting to note my mental state every day as well. All the best to me.- praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...