Thursday, October 4, 2018

Being flexible

I am a type A person. Or at least type A minus. If I decide to do something that truly inspires me then I am going to do it no matter what. Such as writing this blog. Today I am tired, no particular  topic or experience comes in my mind that I want to write about. On surface everything looks OK and no introspection is needed. But not writing something that I have committed so fully too is too much to ask for. I am not fooling anyone. I didn't write few days before due to my sore eyes but  my logical brain though that that was reasonable excuse. But not today. I am going to beat myself up (figuratively ) for being so lazy.  Can " I want be lazy" is a good explanation?  Doesn't sound like one. How about I will  re-word it. Can I be flexible to my commitments? I think I can. Let me enjoy this time doing something else. I don't want to be hard on myself. I want to relax.  I am letting go of my obsessiveness. Stop self critique. Start self compassion.  I am free. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...