Friday, October 5, 2018

How do I do mediation?


I am at initial stage of this practice and not expert of any kind. I learn meditation online. UCLA offers free meditation classes online.There are good meditation apps as well.   Here is how I do meditation.
I set up timer for 10 mins.
I sit comfortably.
I close my eyes. 
I try to focus on my breath. I feel breath going in and out of nose.   
I get distracted by my own wandering mind.
Once I understand I am distracted, I  just bring my attention back to breath.
That's it. 
As experts say meditation is simple but not easy.  Most of the time my mind wanders . The winning moment comes when I understand it is wandering and I bring my mind back to breath. I am training my mind. Just like bicep curls. -praj101 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...