Sunday, October 7, 2018

Just in case

Today is going to be a new day for me. I have finally decided to write a book. A big step. I think I am going in right direction. I was craving to have a purpose beyond my personal and professional life. This may be it. The important test would be if I stick with it. Lot of times in the past I have taken on  new projects out of excitement and  didn't finish it such as different diets, exercise routines etc. I remember once in the past I have decided to go on "mental diet" of no negative thoughts and that lasted for may be few hours. Life happens and things fall apart. Recently, however, I have stick with things. I am more diligent and consistent with my diet, exercise and organizing. I am enjoying my daily blogging/diary as well.  Listening podcast and reading books/articles that are inspirational have proven to be life changing for me. This book will be compilation of knowledge that I won't claim as mine. I am grateful for all these intelligent minds that have helped me significantly.  I am gathering and applying this knowledge to my own life experiences and presenting here with some personal bias.
Now about the topic of this book. As a mother of two young ones I have always been anxious about one thing. Just in case if I die what will happen to my kids. Though I don't feel this worry on day to day basis, I always encounter it on different occasions especially when I hear about someone's untimely death. I know my husband is caring and loving person and most likely my kids will be fine but still the worry remains.  I have gathered  information regarding how to have meaningful, productive ,happier and healthier life. I don't want this information to get cremated with me.   I want my kids to know how to succeed in life and how to encounter life's problems. I want them to know what mistakes can cost them time, money and emotional turmoil and what life lessons will bring them joy ,peace and mental clarity. I also want my kids to know that I may be wrong with my assessment and take the information with grain of salt. I am not claiming that this path is the only path that is right for them  and I would be glad if they add their own life experiences and tweak it as needed. I also wish through this book that readers will get benefited with these strategies and will have meaningful and healthy life.This is my way of paying it forward to society that I have received so much from and I am always grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...