Friday, June 12, 2020

My Sheldon


I remember those worried times
Blaming my fate 
Did I do something wrong
Or is it some genetic trait

Looking at your averted gaze 
Trying to make our eyes meet
Searching for so many answers 
Questioning if it’s all too late

Clapping and running  in circles 
You Jumped in bed for hours
It was a challenge for you to speak 
And to make friends like others

I tried to make you average 
To fill my own insecure void
Who knew you are exceptional
It’s just you take a different stride

You look at things with curiosity 
Like a rainbow on a blank slate
You speak honestly always
Which is a very rare trait

You are that kindest being
So intelligent for your age 
You live with bigger vision 
Showing grit at every stage

I know it will be tough
Yet, you are resilient- I know that 
My very own sweet “ Sheldon”
The best friend that I have

Praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...