Friday, May 28, 2021

Jane Austen

 I love to listen to Jane Austen novel audiobooks. So far I have listened two. Pride and Prejudice ( at least 3 times) and Sense and Sensibility  Her novels are most definitely all about  deep character developments and interplay within those characters. Honestly, the story line is simple and if decided, the story can be told in merely few pages. There is not any big huge mystery. Its a simple relatable story line. But her unattainable talent of finding  intricacies in character's nature is superb. After reading her novels, if you tell me a name of a main character and give me even current life situation, I can deduce what that character will behave like. She also captures transformations of characters and uncertainties in the situation with such a beautiful storytelling. Her use of  language  itself is absolutely music to my ears. I immediately tempted to talk in old British era accent ( even if unsuccessfully). Her books are definitely picturesque where imagination of places and people can be easily formed. Stories always come with touch of amusement and her witty subtle sarcasm makes novels  totally relatable and make us smile. Simple, witty, amusing, relatable with amazing character development -that's how I feel about Jane Austen novels. Love you Jane and Thank You so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...