Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Meditation Binge

 The fault of poor habits 

Leading to chaotic times

When I binged watch Netflix 

And had sleepless nights 


On top of that I carried guilt

And headache with pressure tight 

And never learned a lesson

To you know “act right” 


Yet an Angel called on the other day

“Free Will-use it as you wish” she said

Burden of judgement was suddenly gone

And somehow that took away Netflix charm


So I started to meditate as that feels like a challenge

First was just me and my monkey mind

But as I stayed as if Binging on meditation

OMG so many enigmatic things I find


Akashic records are the best of these treasures 

Keepers of the light are always on my side

Crystal healing and Reiki give uplifting push

And best part is channeling my own spirit guides


Love and light and universal connection 

Exploring these dimensions from within

A mystery after mystery and not even fiction 

Meditation is so much better than  Netflix times


Never thought spirituality can also be “thrilling”

A  ladder to go close to my own inner radiance

And connecting the dots to understand self at soul level

Becoming a detective to find divine gradients

-praj101




No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...