Friday, September 24, 2021

Nurtured Soul

The path that is outlined

To get the expected gains

Feels like a drought  

With dry soil without rain 

And things are green for others

That I find withered and bleak 

Yet I set in given direction

In hope to blossom free

Still inner calling exist

Nagging with mental fog

Those Judgements of right and wrong

Where my journey gets blocked

So here I take charge 

To nurture my own land

In my unique ways

I take care of  my flower plants

As a ray of light comes through 

To my soul aligned ways

I see authentic purpose

With crystal clear gaze

Like a nurturing shower 

Falling on my garden bed

Soul feels in its heart

A blossom of playful red

-praj101





No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...