Friday, September 17, 2021

And I bounced back

 A deep seated ache 

An energetic confrontation 

And I got side tracked

In lower dimensions 

Heart knew need a change 

From negative thought process

Yet hard to deny and hide

Such unresolved messes

So I got my running shoes

Put my music on

Did some side stretches

And anger was slowly gone

It started with self comfort

How I was right and other is wrong

And I recited so many times

What could have gone wrong

Then I kind of got bored

Of self victimization talk

As music was still buzzing 

And oxygen was gushing on

Running did just wonders

A bounce back from gloomy times

Music helped to elevate 

Just what feels right

Staying upset is exhausting 

When you are doing jumping jacks

And weight of pain has to go

While lifting 10 lbs with squats

With smile, strength and sweat 

I know at the end of it all 

Maybe I will try Vinayasa Flow

Next time when my vibes fall

Praj101













No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...