Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Cost of Fashion

 Going on A trip

Or to the party 

Thoughts swirled around

What should I wear


My friends have seen me

In this color and style 

Now it’s time for new set of clothes

Let me go and shop for few


I can’t just wear same as before

My pictures are on social media everywhere

And I don’t want to look so same 

Inner insecurities  make me feel lame 


I shop instead  this lovely dress

Lovely shoes, lovely jacket

And some makeup to go with the whole

Now I feel comfortable and whole


And that’s a truckload of pollution I bring

And some cancer strains for your and my kids

As someone is definitely getting affected by my actions

And as a rule there will be some reaction


Laughing with my friends while partying

Self indulgent and irresponsible is what I am being

I ignore the reality since I can 

Karma is smiling saying maybe in this lifetime 

-praj101 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...