Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Motherhood

When I close my eyes

I realize 

That I wasted so much time 

Thinking about things 

That are not worth my time

And I feel the need to prioritize 

And kids , my kids is the only thing that comes in mind

As my priority number one


It’s truly a blessing 

With a dash of responsibility 

And a dash of consistent figuring things out


Yet they are here for me

To teach me my lessons

That I will not get from anywhere else


And as my soul becomes fonder 

Filled with absolute love 

And nothing else

I realize that’s how it grows


And though their success or failure will never determine my own self worth 

They themselves are the most beautiful aspect of my life 


So here is cheers to them

Their laugher and love

Their successes and hardships


And I know always in my heart

I will always be their Mommy

And they will always be my little angels

-praj101

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...