Friday, September 28, 2018

List of 50 things that don't serve me

Here are list of  things that don't serve me.
1. Thinking too much.
2. Ruminating in past.
3. Staying angry, sad, anxious for more than 3 mins.
4. Saying "yes" to things just to please others or due to feeling of guilt.
5. Saying "no" to things that I enjoy and can take refuge in.
6. Letting others walk over my feelings.
7. Fighting negative feelings and always trying to put best foot forward.
8. Eating junk
9. Lack of sleep.
10. Screen time more than 2 hours daily.
11.  Not saying "Thank you" to someone when I know I should be grateful.
12. Not appreciating good in others and not letting them know.
13. Not meditating.
14. Not doing exercise.
15. Not calling my mom
16. Not spending time with my kids/ husband.
17. Being cunning, manipulative, gossiping about others.
18. Comparing myself with others.
19. Not respecting others from different backgrounds than me.
20. Attaching monetary success value to happiness
21. Acting in fear.
22. Treating others with disrespect.
23. Speaking hurtful things.
24. Not having good intent behind action.
25. Exaggerating without checking facts.
26. Not saying sorry for my mistakes.
27. Not spending time with friends.
28. Judging others for what they are
29. Always trying to fill things with activities in my calendar.
30. Not giving time for relaxation.
31. Watching too much politics/news.
32. Not staying organised
33. Having too much stuff
34. Giving  others advice when they didn't ask
35. Sleeping late
36. Getting up late
37. Not reflecting/blogging
38. Too much on social media-too much connectivity
39. Procrastinating
40. Not working/ earning
41. Not being flexible with views
42. Being to critical of self
43. Staying attached to things
44. Not helping when I can
45. Being to serious/ not smiling/ not seeing humor
46. Spending money without assessing need
47. Defending myself in discussion for sake of proving my point
48. Running behind happiness.
49. Not caring for environment
50. not living mindfully / not living in moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...