Sunday, May 5, 2019

Dreams- real deal

Tell me your fuzzy dreams and I will tell you mine
The ones where you cannot reach to the bathroom in time

Once I dreamed about a bald spot in the middle of my hair
Startled- awake - I looked in the mirror with frightened stare
I dreamed once about clothes that I didn’t even had
They were all the shades of blue- well, that made me sad

The One , scariest, that might have got me soaked in fear
In that I was camping in a tent, next to sleeping bear
I had dreamed about places that I have never been before
Steepy roads, caves , mountains and lots of  hidden doors

I have dreamed about my school - where I am a forgetful Cham
In those , I missed my math and chemistry exams
Did you ever dream of missing rickshaw, Plane or bus
I didn’t  know where I was going- what was the gushing rush

Dreams- they come and go and most of them are strange
Have you tried to remember those that made you feel estranged
 I have dreamed people and places in my nostalgic past
Those are the ones that I hold on tight until my sleep last

Once I knew I was in a crazy wild dream, you bet
And  I wanted it to continue to see what happens next
I even woke up  just to fall  back right to sleep
As if I was watching some gripping movie on TV

My dreams - is there any hidden mysterious meaning
Are they colorful or just ‘black and white’ streaming
Do I speak in Marathi, Hindi or English in my dreams
Mysterious, strange, happy , scary, fuzzy- my dreams

Praj101




No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure ЁЯСН here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...