Sunday, February 2, 2020

My Intent

Early in the morning
Hopping on the WhatsApp
Trailing on unknown  lane
My intent- hmmm..I don’t know yet
Browsing through Facebook
PiCs , chats ,likes and all
Checking around with no clue
My intent- hmmm.. will figure it out
Will do this and will do that
All those good deeds in my brain
Everything in minds map
Actions somewhere haphazardly trap
Day is here -Day is gone
My intent- hmmm

Early in the morning
Standing on my ten toes
Stretching right - stretching left
Breath in-out with all my moves
Feeling self - Being self
Next to Window with sunlight
Greenery around - peace and calm
Looking through my minds eye
My Intent-

Praj101






No comments:

Post a Comment

It was not that bad

Bye  Let’s start what happens next ?  We will meet for sure 👍 here or in afterlife and I am not going anywhere and so are you.  Yet time is...